Anti Ragging Affidavits
All admission forms must accompany the following documents
- Original Migration Certificate
- Original Receipt/Deposit of Rs.20,000/- or Amount mentioned by HSCS as per HSCS rule for 2010-11
- HSCS Seat Allotment Letter
- AIEEE 2010 Rank Card
- Marksheet 10+2 /Graduation/High School
- 10+2/Matriculation/Graduation Certificate
- Affidavit for Gap (If Applicable)
- Original Character Certificate
- Original Resident Certificate (If Applicable)
- Certificate from Employer (for Employee of Govt. of Haryana)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Class Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Physically Handicapped (If Applicable)
- Children or Grand Children of Freedom Fighter (If Applicable)
- Certificate of Wards of disabled Military/Para Military (If Applicable)
- Ex-Employee of Indian Defence Services (If Applicable)
- Medical Certificate
- Photographs (8 coloured passport size)
- Discipline & Anti Ragging Form
- All Originals and 3 sets of attested photocopies of above-mentioned applicable documents.
- Documents/testimonials/Certificates must be brought at the time of reporting.
- The Original Certificates Shall be returned back after verification.
- In case of Kashmir migrants, supporting certificates and original certificates of Migration duly signed by competent Authority or Relief Commissioner.