Computer software engineers apply the principles of computer science and mathematical analysis to the design, development, testing, and evaluation of the software and systems that make computers work. The tasks performed by these workers evolve quickly, reflecting new areas of specialization or changes in technology, as well as the preferences and practices of employers. The increasing uses of the Internet, the proliferation of Web sites, and mobile technology such as wireless Internet have created a demand for a wide variety of new products. Career in IT is thus considered one of the most high-paying jobs and is full of opportunities.
At Satya College of Engineering, a student who goes for the course in Computer Science Engineering is led towards innovative and productive areas in the area of Computer Science by imparting quality education and inculcating human values.
The students get to work on live projects from NIC which cultivates the vision of continuous research of new innovations for the benefits of society in them and paves the way for very lucrative job opportunities for them.
1. M.Tech (CSE)
2. B.Tech (CSE)
Graduates and Post-Graduates from CSE discipline find themselves being placed under following profiles in reputed organisations as mentioned below :
- Software Developers: Software developers are professionals who are concerned with facets of the software development process which involves activities such as design and coding, computer programming, project management, etc.
- Hardware Engineers: These professionals do research, design, develop, test, and oversee the installation of computer hardware which inter alia includes computer chips, circuit boards, systems, modems, keyboards, and printers.
- System Designer: Professionals involved in system designing, Logical & Physical Designing wherein logical designing can be enumerated as the structure & characteristics such as output, input, files, database & procedures, etc.
- System Analyst: Computer engineers who work as systems analyst do research about the existing problems and plan solutions for the problem. They also recommend software and system related problems and coordinate development between business development teams.
- Networking Engineers: Networking engineers are computer professionals involved in designing, implementation, and troubleshooting of computer networks.
- DBA: DBA or Database Administrator are the professionals who are bestowed with the job to design, implement, maintain, and repair an organization's database. Inter alia DBA professionals are also known as Database Coordinator or Database Programmer in IT sector.
- Google, Yahoo
- Hewlett-Packard, IBM
- Toshiba Corporation, Dell Inc
- NEC Corporation, Canon Inc
- Apple Inc, ASUSTEK Computer Inc
- Acer Inc, Lenovo Group Limited
- SAIC, Sun Microsystem
- TCS, Infosys, Wipro
- HCL, Tech Mahindra