Electronics and Communication engineers are the minds behind so many innovations we use every day. Cell phones, airplanes and solar panels are just some of the technologies dependent on the work of ECE graduates. Revolution of these technologies of electronics has also transformed other areas like health care, instrumentation, automation, remote sensing, signal processing etc.
In today’s world where everyone is offering the technical knowledge of these gadgets, the continuous exploration in these fields is necessary to keep on moving further and providing the society with more new innovations.
At Satya College of Engineering and Technology, the basic principles and performance of electronic devices and circuits are introduced in the course of Electronics and Communication Engineering and the step of moving further is encouraged by involving our students in on line as well as offline projects. SCET students work on ground-breaking research that prepares them to become leaders in the field. The research programs are one of the major strengths of ECE department, in part because there are so many possibilities for collaborating across disciplines. Currently, students are working on projects that have the potential to improve disease diagnosis, medical imaging, and more.
1. M.Tech (ECE)
2. B.Tech (ECE)
Graduates and Post Graduates in Electronics and Communication Engineering have opportunities in following fields in various government and private sectors at various levels depending upon graduation and post-graduation qualification:
- Operation and maintenance of electronics equipments and systems
- Defence research organizations
- Space Industries involved in design and fabrication of devices used in space communications
- Integrated Circuits, Embedded systems, Electronic Equipment's etc. also provide large scale placements for engineers with these Specializations.
- Installation and Maintenance of electronic equipment's used for health care in hospitals
- Equipments & systems for instrumentation and control in process industries
- Automation systems of assembly line in production industries, etc are also handled by electronics engineers.