Mr. Kishan Pal Singh
B.Tech, M.Tech, PhD(p)
Head of the Department
“Casting the world, Forging the campus, Shaping the universe, Welding the rest of all braches, Bcoz, We are the Men, We are the machine, and we are Mechanical Engineer’s.”
Mechanical engineering, the broadest of all Engineering disciplines deals with design and production of tools, machines and all other mechanical equipment to be used in industries. The industry offers a wide choice of options extending across many interdisciplinary interdependent specialties. Mechanical engineering is concerned with all types of machinery in industries and all aspects of their mechanism and functioning; the design, development, construction, production, installation, operation and maintenance; such as large steam and gas turbines, components of thermal power stations, internal combustion engines, jet engines, machine tools, air conditioning and heating machines, refrigerators etc to name a few. They not only design and create new products, but also develop materials for them and ways of making them.
In a way, mechanical engineers are involved in creating the future.
1. M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
2. B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
3. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Jobs opening for high managerial positions in government as well as private sectors
- In departments of various kind of industries in design, manufacture, test, install, operate and maintain a wide range of machines and mechanical systems
- Can provide their knowledge to various government run projects in the role of technical experts and consultants
Manufacturing plants, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, turbine manufacturing plants, oil and gas exploration , automobiles, space research, aeronautical, energy and utilities, air conditioning, bio-mechanical industry , refinery and the agricultural sector
Faculty position in Mechanical Engineering in degree & diploma Engineering colleges